Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post or promotional content. Snaptube is a genuine app where you can download youtube, Instagram videos for free.
Hey Friends! We all want to download videos from our social media profiles like Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube. There are many methods and techniques available on the internet about how to download videos from these platforms.
Also, we must have tried these techniques but all we got is the undisputed errors and failures. Most of the Websites annoy us with lots of ads and pop-ups due to which it becomes uneasy to download the media files.
Since, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube don’t allow us to download directly their media files which are against their policies so we used third parties software or apps to download images and videos.
But don’t worry, here I have found a perfect solution of your problems, I will be telling you how to download images and videos from these websites into your mobile smartphone, so let’s start.
Snaptube – Download Videos From Youtube Instagram And Facebook
Yes, you have heard it right. Snaptube is an android application that allows you to download images and videos from different social media accounts.
How to Download?
Click here to Visit Snaptube Website.
How to Use this app?
After downloading the app, Install it from the gallery. (Enable Unknown App installs from Settings). After enabling, install the app and open it.
After you have open the app, you will see app home screen with different social media icons.
You can download videos from Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Filmywap, Soundcloud etc..
How to Download Videos From Youtube
- Click the Youtube icon in the app and search for the video you want to download.
- Open the video and at the bottom, you will see Yellow down arrow vibrating icon. Click the icon and wait for a few seconds.
- Now you will different options, you can also download the audio mp3 format.
- Click on the resolution of the Video you want and press the Download button.
- Wait for the video to get download and then search the video your video player.
How to Download Videos From Instagram
- Click on the Instagram icon and open it
- Click on ‘Open Instagram App‘
- Then in your Instagram feed, select the image or you want to download.
- Then click the 3 dots on the right top bar of the post.
- Click on ‘Copy Link’
- You will see Yellow down arrow vibrating icon. Click the icon and wait for a few seconds.
- Click the Download button and your media will be downloaded to your Gallery.
How to Download Videos From Facebook
- Click the Facebook Icon and open it.
- Log in to your Facebook profile. ( Don’t Worry, your information is safe)
- Click on the Photo or Video you want to download and you will see the same Yellow Icon and the bottom.
- Click the Download button and your post will be downloaded instantly.
That’s it. isn’t that easy? Look, I have solved your problem. Now you can enjoy downloading your favorites Images and videos with just one click.
- How To Stop Jio Ads And Notifications On Android And iPhone 2018
- How To Block Unwanted Spam Emails In Gmail 2018
- How To Download Any Movie With Just One Click 2018
Enjoyed reading this article?
Well you can get to read more interesting articles right in your inbox. You're a step away, Enter your Email ID and hit Join Now button.
Great. You're Done. Thanks For Joining Us.
Opps! Something went wrong. Please try again